Effective date: May 22, 2023
- Information We Collect
We collect both personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) in order to provide our services.
2.1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
We collect PII when you create an account or post an article on our app. This can include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, contact number, and location. You have the option to limit the amount of personal information you share with us, but please note this may limit your ability to fully utilise our services.
2.2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII)
We collect non-PII automatically as you use our app, such as IP address, device ID, application usage data, and other diagnostic data.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services
- Personalize your experience on our app
- Communicate with you, respond to your comments and questions
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services
- How We Share Your Information
We do not sell your PII to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following situations:
- With your consent, for example when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
- With third-party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
We take reasonable measures to protect your PII from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
- Your Rights
Depending on your local laws, you may have certain rights with respect to your PII, including the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the use of your PII, and to receive a copy of your PII in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Children’s Privacy
Our app is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our app. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the relevant age without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- Contact Us